This is the Samsung HSPA data card model GT-Y3300 which still supports the HSUPA / HSDPA / UMTS / EDGE / GPRS. You will normally find this card in the Samsung NP-N150 (certain models) netbook. See the driver below for the driver ID for this model wireless card.
The Samsung Y3300 being the HSUPA/HSDPA Modem Driver. Note that this is the driver only and not the connection manager. This is a multi-language driver for Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Win7.
First you will need to install the Samsung Connection Manager as this is only the driver. Look under the driver panel and you will find “Other devices” in the “Device Manager”. Uninstall the driver as you should see “Samsung HSPA DataCard Modem Device”. You can also find the Samsung USB driver on this website.
Later Version (Windows 7 32bit)
Older Version (Windows 7 32bit) which has less problems.
Incoming search terms:
- wifi driver for windows 7
- Windows 7 WiFi Drivers
- Install Wireless Driver Windows 7
- wifi adapter driver for windows 7
- window 7 wireless driver
- wifi driver windows 7
- download wireless driver for windows 7
- wireless adapter driver windows 7
- driver wireless win 7
- Wifi Drivers Windows 7
- Samsung Y3400 WWAN Data Modem (1.000)
- Samsung Windows Phone 8 Driver (1.000)
- Samsung Mobile USB OBEX Serial Port Driver (0.952)
- Atheros Wireless Lan Driver 802.11b+g (0.048)
- 3Com 3CRUSBN275 Wireless 11n Driver (0.048)
- 3Com 3CRPCIG75-LAT Wireless 11g Driver (0.048)
- 3Com 3CRUSBN175 Wireless 11n USB Driver (0.048)