This is the latest Broadcom BCM43XX Wireless adapter driver or Broadcom bcm43xx driver Windows 10 for your computer. Check you software and hardware before you install this driver. Also check to ensure that you have already updated your computer. The driver will work on the following equipment that has been listed in it internal INF file. The following are the Hardware ID’s for this hardware and wireless adapter from Broadcom. Also note that this chipset can be used on other adapters which are compatible. Again check before you download.
Broadcom BCM43XX Wireless Adapter Driver
BCM4322NM_DeviceDesc=”Broadcom 4322AG 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi Adapter”
BCM43224NM_DeviceDesc=”Broadcom 43224AGN 802.11a/b/g/n 2×2 Wi-Fi Adapter”
BCM4313NG_DeviceDesc=”Broadcom 4313GN 802.11b/g/n 1×1 Wi-Fi Adapter”
Windows 7 Installation
If you are trying to run this driver in compatibility mode then there are a number of options. The instructions below should solve most compatibility issues for you.
- 1. Unplug your USB adapter from your computer until done.
- 2. Now download the Windows driver which is listed below.
- 3.. Double click on the file and it will automatically unzip
- 4. It will ask if i t should use the recommend settings and click ‘yes’
- 5. Go to your unzipped folder and right click on the setup file and click properties
- 6. Click on the Compatibility tab
- 7. Now chose the operating system and then click OK
- 8, Once you are completed restart your computer. Now connect your adapter.
Windows 10 Installation
The device for this is a bit old as this was the Broadcom bcm43xx driver which only went up to Windows XP and Windows 7. If you want to install the Broadcom bcm43xx driver into Windows 10 then you have to do it differently. See below how this is done on Windows 10 as well as on Windows 11.
Download the ZIP file below which was originally released by HP as well as by Lenovo. This is the HP version of the driver. Note that this driver was released in 2012 but will still work on a Windows 10 machine. Download the ZIP file below and then extract the content of the ZIP file.
There are the directories once they are extracted. Now double click on the Win7 directory. You will then see the following:
You will see in the directory that there is an INF file near the bottom. Now you will need to right-click on the file and then another menu appears. In this menu it shows “Install”. Windows 10 will then install the driver onto your computer. The Windows 10 OS will then tell you that it found new hardware.
It will install the Broadcom bcm43xx driver onto your computer. You will then reboot your computer if that is needed. Most times a reboot is not needed to make the driver work of the INF install. This is very easy to complete the installation. There are not updated drivers for this hardware when it was released in 2012. This is a work around to the Windows 10 problem. See also the Broadcom 802.11n Wireless LAN driver on here as well as the Broadcom BCM92045NMD Bluetooth driver.
Incoming search terms:
- broadcom bcm43xx wireless network driver
- Broadcom Wireless Driver
- Broadcom BCM 43xx Wireless Network Driver
- broadcom bcm43xx
- broadcom bcm43xx wireless lan driver
- Broadcom BCM4318 802 11b/g Wireless Network Adapter
- broadcom bcm43xx wireless network adapter driver
- broadcom bcm 43XX wireless LAN driver
- broadcom bcm4318 driver xp
- Broadcom 4321AG/4322AG/43224AG Driver (1.000)
- 3COM 3CREB96B Wireless Bluetooth Driver (0.594)
- 3Com AirConnect 11M Wireless PCI Driver (0.594)
- 3COM 3CREB96 Wireless Bluetooth Driver (0.594)
- 3Com 3CRUSB20075 Wireless USB Driver (0.594)
- 3Com 3CRUSB10075 Wireless Driver (0.594)
- 3Com 3CRPAG175B Wireless Card Driver (0.594)