This is the Windows version of the Anycom Blue USB Dongle Windows Driver. Check your software and hardware to ensure you are on the correct page. The hardware ID’s for this wireless adapter from Anycom is listed below and this software will only work on this adapter. Check your ID once connecting the adapter to your computer. The ID is listed below.
Anycom Blue USB Dongle Windows Driver
The hardware ID for this adapter is as follows:
Supported Device ID:
Source_Description=”Anycom Installation Media”
ANYCOM.DeviceDesc= “Anycom Bluetooth USB Dongle”
ANYCOMDFU.DeviceDesc= “Anycom Bluetooth USB Dongle in DFU State”
Similar to the Anycom USB-200 Bluetooth, Anycom Blue CF Card CF-2000 as well as the Anycom USB-550 Mini Bluetooth which you will also find on here. There is also the Broadcom bcm43xx driver Windows 10 and the Broadcom wireless driver as well.
This is an older driver for old hardware. You will need to download the EXE file and then right-click on the EXE file. From there an option will arise.
This is the troubleshoot compatibility which will install the driver in an emulation mode. From there the hardware will work. You might need to reboot your computer after this. This is easy enough to complete.
Incoming search terms:
- Anycom USB-550 Mini Bluetooth Driver (1.000)
- Anycom USB-200 Bluetooth USB Driver (0.779)
- Anycom Blue CF Card CF-2000 Driver (0.779)
- 3COM 3CREB96B Wireless Bluetooth Driver (0.281)
- 3Com AirConnect 11M Wireless PCI Driver (0.281)
- 3COM 3CREB96 Wireless Bluetooth Driver (0.281)
- 3Com 3CRUSB20075 Wireless USB Driver (0.281)