The 3COM 3CREB96B Wireless Bluetooth USB driver is listed below and works on Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, and XP If you have Windows 98 then you are going to need to upgrade your operating system to “Second Edition” in order for this driver to work. This USB wireless connector from 3Com is dated and not used much any longer.
Note the hardware ID’s listed below for the Bluetooth driver of this adapter.
The hardware ID for this adapter is as follows:
Device Name: 3Com Bluetooth USB Device
Device ID: USB\VID_0506&PID_00A0, USB\VID_0506&PID_00A1, USB\VID_0506&PID_00A2
This driver was released in 2003 and still used today. If you have an operating system not listed then see how to run your driver under another OS once you have downloaded the driver. See the sidebar of this website for more information about compatibility and how to fix the driver for your system.
|bub1_2_10en||30 Apr 2003||–||6.72 MB|
|Bluetooth Connection Manager(ENGLISH) March 20, 2003 (Build 12) and drivers ver. 1.2 for 3Com Wireless Bluetooth USB Adapter, 3CREB96B, for Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, and XP. Windows 98 users must upgrade to Windows 98SE to use these drivers.|
Incoming search terms:
- 3com 3creb96b
- 3com bluetooth driver 3creb96b
- 3com bluetooth 3creb96b driver
- 3com 3creb96b wireless bluetooth
- Bluetooth 3com driver
- 3com bluetooth sl1020b driver
- 3com com bluetooth driver for win xp
- 3creb96b WINDOWS 10
- 3Com AirConnect 11M Wireless PCI Driver (1.000)
- 3COM 3CREB96 Wireless Bluetooth Driver (1.000)
- 3Com 3CRUSB20075 Wireless USB Driver (1.000)
- 3Com 3CRUSB10075 Wireless Driver (1.000)
- 3Com 3CRPAG175B Wireless Card Driver (1.000)
- 3Com 3CRWE254G72 Wireless USB Driver (1.000)
- Anycom USB-550 Mini Bluetooth Driver (0.691)