The ASUS R752LN laptop has a number of options when it comes to Bluetooth drivers as well as the wireless lan driver on the laptop. note that this is for a Windows 8.1 system running on a 64bit computer. The wireless option is based on your hardware either bing a Ralink Wireless Lan Driver, Realtek Wireless Lan adapter, Broadcom Wireless Lan adapter or a Qualcomm Atheros Wireless Lan adapter. There is also a ASUS Wireless Radio Control option.
The Bluetooth options are much like the ASUS ROG GL551JK and the ASUS T300FA Tablet. There is the option of a Realtek BlueTooth adpater, Broadcom BlueTooth adapter, Ralink BlueTooth adapter or a Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth adapter.
- Ralink Wireless Lan Driver and Application : (Version V188.8.131.52 )
- Realtek Wireless Lan Driver and Application : (Version V2012.14.0417.2014 )
- Broadcom Wireless Lan Driver and Application : (Version V184.108.40.206 )
- Qualcomm Atheros Wireless Lan Driver and Application : (Version V10.0.0.287 )
- ASUS Wireless Radio Control : (Version V220.127.116.11 )
- Realtek BlueTooth driver : (Version V3.816.812.042914 )
- Broadcom BlueTooth driver : (Version V18.104.22.16850 )
- Ralink BlueTooth driver : (Version V11.0.753.0 )
- Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth driver : (Version V22.214.171.1248 )
Pingback: ASUS F751MD Laptop Bluetooth Driver | Wireless Drivers