This file is the Network WVC54GC Wireless-G Internet Video Camera Firmware for your camera. Always ensure that you backup anything you have before you install any new firmware. You need to extract the zip file before you start the install. This is a driver from 2006.
Note: Firmware Upgrade instructions:
- – Download the zip file and extract the firmware file to your PC.
- – Make sure to remember it’s location.
- – Go to the WebUI of the camera (default IP: 192.168.1.115)
- – Click “Setup” and login as administrator (default user : admin / password: admin)
- – Click “Administrator” tab. Then click “Upgrade Firmware” Button
- – Browse to the firmware file you downloaded and click “Start Upgrade”
- – Wait until the whole procedure is complete. Do not interrupt process!
Incoming search terms:
- Linksys WRT54GS Wireless Router Driver (1.000)
- Linksys WPC54GX Driver (1.000)
- Atheros Wireless Lan Driver 802.11b+g (0.036)
- 3Com 3CRUSBN275 Wireless 11n Driver (0.036)
- 3Com 3CRPCIG75-LAT Wireless 11g Driver (0.036)
- 3Com 3CRUSBN175 Wireless 11n USB Driver (0.036)
- 3Com 3CRPCIN175 Wireless 11n PCI Driver (0.036)