Download the ASUS Wireless 802.11n Card Driver here. The N13 version of the card. Below, you’ll find the ASUS Wireless Card Driver intended for Windows 7 on 64-bit operating systems. It is advisable to verify if your computer hardware aligns with the Asus PCE N13 wireless network adapter, which supports 802.11/b/g/n, as this adapter was one of the most commonly used ones from Asus.
ASUS Wireless 802.11n Card Driver
To ensure compatibility with your hardware, please check if this driver corresponds to your adapter. Various operating systems are supported for this adapter, and the downloads provided below originate from the Asus global mirror. Likewise see also the Windows 7 Problems on here.
Asus PCE N13 Wireless Network Adapter (v.188.8.131.52)
- Windows XP – 32-bit & 64-bit
- Windows Vista – 32-bit & 64-bit
- Windows 7 – 32-bit & 64-bit
Additionally to install the network adapter utilities and driver on Windows XP/Vista OS, follow these steps:
- Insert the support CD into your optical drive. If autorun is enabled on your computer, the CD will automatically display the utility menu.
- Click “Install ASUS WLAN Card Utilities/Driver.” If autorun is disabled, you can double-click “SETUP.EXE” in the root directory of the CD.
ASUS Wireless Settings Utility:
Likewise the ASUS Wireless Settings Utility is a useful application for managing your network adapter. In addition it allows you to view and modify configuration settings and monitor the operational status of your network adapter. When you launch the Wireless Settings Utility, you will find tabbed property sheets that group configuration options into categories.
Launching Wireless Settings:
You can launch the Wireless Settings Utility in the following ways:
- Click “Start” > “All Programs” > “ASUS Utility” > “WLAN card” > “Wireless Settings.”
- Right-click the Control Center icon in the Windows taskbar and select “Wireless Settings.”
Likewise this utility simplifies the management of your network adapter. In addition ensuring that it functions optimally on your Windows 7 64-bit system. Likewise see the ASUS R752LN Laptop Bluetooth Driver and ASUS X452LDV Laptop Bluetooth Driver.
ASUS Wireless N13 Card Driver (Windows + Linux)