The Vostro 200 Intel 825xx 10/100 driver provided here is specifically intended for the Intel wireless adapter utilized in the Dell Vostro 200. It’s worth noting that there are multiple versions of this computer, and this driver is tailored for the Intel version. If you have a different version of the Vostro 200, you may need to seek a different driver.
Vostro 200 Intel 825xx 10/100
Here are the details of the driver:
- Driver Name: Intel(R) PRO/1000 PM Network Connection
- Compatible Devices: Intel(R) PRO/1000 PT Desktop Adapter, Intel(R) 82566MC Gigabit Network Connection, Intel(R) 82562G 10/100 Network Connection, Intel(R) 82562V 10/100 Network Connection, Intel(R) 82562GT 10/100 Network Connection, Intel(R) 82562GT-2 10/100 Network Connection, Intel(R) PRO/1000 PT Quad Port Server Adapter
This driver was initially released in July 2007 and was last updated in November 2011, making it suitable for older systems. It’s important to be aware that this driver is compatible with both Windows XP and Windows Vista operating systems. However, if you are using a different operating system, you should verify compatibility before installation. Likewise see the Vostro 230 Wireless Drivers as well the Vostro 260 Wireless 1502 WLAN Driver.
For users with operating systems other than Windows XP or Windows Vista, it’s possible to install this driver in compatibility mode. To do this, follow these steps:
- Extract the contents of the provided zip file.
- Navigate to the extracted files on your “C” drive.
- Right-click on the setup file.
- Choose “Properties.”
- In the Properties window, go to the “Compatibility” tab.
- Check the box that says “Run this program in compatibility mode for:” and select the appropriate operating system (e.g., Windows XP or Windows Vista).
- Click “Apply” and then “OK.”
Following these steps will allow you to install the driver in compatibility mode. Likewise, increasing the likelihood of successful installation on newer operating systems. See also the Vostro 270 Intel Wi-Fi Driver on here as well as the Vostro 220 Atheros Wireless 1525 Driver as well.
In summary, the driver offered here is tailored for the Intel wireless adapter in the Dell Vostro 200, but it’s crucial to verify compatibility with your specific version of the Vostro 200 and operating system. If necessary, you can install the driver in compatibility mode to ensure it functions correctly on your system. Lastly also see the Vostro 200 Wireless 1370 & 1470 as well as the Aspire 1410 Link 1000 Wireless Driver.
The generic driver for the Vostro 200 wireless you will find here.