Here is the Windows 7 driver for the ASUS BP6320 WLAN wireless adapter. This wireless driver was released in 2014, and you can easily download it below. If you are operating on a system other than Windows 7, you can attempt to install the driver using compatibility mode.
ASUS BP6320 WLAN Driver
Please note that this driver supports both Windows 7 32-bit and Windows 7 64-bit operating systems. If you are in need of other drivers, you can explore this website for a broader selection. The ASUS PCE-N10 11n Wireless LAN PCI-E Card is equipped with the Realtek RTL8188CE 802.11b/g/n WiFi Adapter, which enhances your wireless connectivity capabilities. Lastly also see the Vostro 260 Wireless 1502 WLAN Driver on here.
For Windows 7:
- Click the Start button, then select Control Panel.
- Ensure that “View by Category” is chosen, then click on “Uninstall a program.”
- Click on Organize, then select Layout, and choose Details Pane. The Details Pane will be displayed at the bottom of the screen.
- Locate and select “Wireless LAN Adapter Software.”
- Check the product version in the Details Pane.
For Windows XP:
- Click the Start button, then go to Control Panel.
- Choose “Add or Remove Programs.”
- Find “ThinkPad Wireless LAN Adapter Software” and click on it. Then, click on “Click here for support information.”
- Check the software version, which should be listed as “Realtek RTL8188CE 1×1 11b/g/n Wireless LAN PCI Express Half Mini Card Adapter.”